Be A DJ
Thank you for taking time to learn how YOU can become part of our family here at Classic 101.
You may ask yourself “Now what happens?”
Well that is simple, read the requirements and if you can meet those, then simply fill out the form below and someone will be in contact with you within a few days.
Please remember, the position is volunteer so this is not a paid position.
1. High speed internet connection – at least 10 MB Download (not sure? visit www.speedtest.net and run a test)
2. Your own broadcast software like SAM Broadcaster
3. Your own music library (you have downloaded or bought your own music)
4. A love for music or radio or both is even better!
5. Must be able to commit to at least 1 – two hour shift a week
Our DJ Policy:
1. DO NOT share your stream encoder information with anyone outside of the station!
2.Please don’t cause any drama with any of the other DJ’s on the station,if so you will have to apologize to the other party and will be given a warning after 3 warnings you will be fired and be ask to delete encoder info and everything involving the station! (spreading rumors,using vulgar language,making fun of ext.)
4. If you want to promote local businesses that are in your area, please ask Owner Jordan Adler for permission!(we are sponsored by ZonePro Hosting)
Thank you for contacting us,by filling out the application on the bottom of this page, you are agreeing with the requirements and DJ policy that we are going by!
Anything else that is required will be explained to you in the interview process. There is no fee to become a DJ on our station,if you have any questions please feel free to let us know on our contact page on this website!
ARE YOU READY? Just fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you!